Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hope Valley, CA


"Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord, O my soul! While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being...Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God"
Psalm 146 




"You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word"
Psalm 119:114 




"I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more" 
Psalm 71:14




"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope" 
Jeremiah 29:11




"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake"
Psalm 23




"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork"
Psalm 19:1 




"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead"
Romans 1:20 




"Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'Therefore I hope in Him!' The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." 
Lamentations 3:22-26



Take my life, and let it be consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days; let them flow in ceaseless praise.
Take my hands, and let them move at the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet, and let them be swift and beautiful for Thee.
Take myself, and I will be ever, only, all for Thee.
-Frances R. Havergal